- Permatex® Clear RTV Silicone Adhesive Sealant
General-purpose, clear RTV indoor/ outdoor sealant. Seals, bonds, repairs, mends and secures glass, metal, plastics, fabric, vinyl, weather stripping and vinyl tops. May be applied to horizontal or vertical surfaces. Permatex® Clear RTV Silicone Adhesive Sealant is waterproof and flexible. Temperature range -75°F to 400°F (-59°C to 204°C); resists water, weather, and vibration.
Suggested Applications: Door frames, electrical connections, vinyl tops, seams and roofs. (Not recommended for engine gasket or electrical connection applications).
Suggested Applications: Windshields
Suggested Applications: Windshields, hatches, seams and roofs
- Clean and dry all surfaces.
- Cut nozzle to desired bead size, apply to one surface and assemble immediately.
- Surface being bonded may need clamping for 20-30 minutes or until silicone is firm.
- Trim excess after cure with sharp knife.
- Silicone “skins” and becomes tack free in 1 hour. Allow 24 hours for full cure and maximum strength under normal conditions. Allow more time in cold or very dry conditions. Most paint will not adhere to silicone. Surface should be painted first, then sealed. Replace cap after use. Clean uncured silicone from hands, tools and clothing with Permatex® Fast Orange® Hand Cleaner.
Click images to enlarge
|Get images that
make Supersized seem small.
|300+ Unique Listing Template Designs!
Auctiva gets you noticed!